WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kit Overview
A lot of weight loss supplements attempt to provide you with fat burning, energy, and appetite suppression, or some combination of the three. In some full cases, it works.
The dosages of each component are too small to accomplish their goals, and you end up without the benefits of any in other cases.
WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kitfrom Image Sports attempts to solve that with their 3 piece program.
The idea is that each will successfully serve its purpose by separating the components into 3 different pills.
WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kit Components and How They Work
The WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kit program comes with 3 supplements that are different.
• Dexyfen Pro-Thermogenic which is the all around part of the package.
As a thermogenic, it burns fat, but it also suppresses appetite and provides energy.
It’s the base of the scheduled program and its driving force.
You take one capsule each morning on an stomach that is empty.
It contains Thiamin, Niacin , Caffein, Oryza Sativa, Mentah Haplocalyx, Zanthooxylum Piperitum, and Pausinystalia Yohimbe .
• Supprex which is the appetite suppressant that is stimulant-free.
You take one capsule before a meal to keep your eating to a minimum.
It contains Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, and some herbal ingredients Crocus that is including Sativus Aspalathus Linearis, and Turnera Diffusa.
• Detrox which gets you started on the program and finishes it off with a detox that is powerful help rid your body of unwanted toxins that help hold on to the fat that you wan to lose.
You take two capsules per on days 1-5 of the program and again on days 24 through 28 day.
It contains Senna Alexandrina, Malus Domestica, Paullinia Cupana, Ulmus Rubra, Vaccinium Angustifolium, and Erica Multiflora.
At the end of the 28 day program, you should see weight that is significant results, as long as you combine the supplements with a sensible eating and exercise program.
WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kit Pros and Cons
Advantages of WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kit
• It’s a 28 day program, which makes it good for people who like to have a plan that is structured weight loss, and especially good for people who need to lose about 10 pounds or so.
Disadvantages of WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kit
• We found no WIN that is real High Fat Loss Kit reviews from customers who’ve used it.
• The ingredients lists look fairly weak.
• It contains Yohimbe which has been recommended against by the FDA because it’s been known to cause side that is serious.
Where to Buy
We didn’t find WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kit on the Image Sports website.
It looks like it’s available at Lucky Vitamin, but the price is not shown.
I don’t see any real reason that is compelling use WIN High Speed Fat Loss Kit.
The three part kit may be good for people who like to latch onto a gimmick in order to lose weight, but other that that, I don’t see a lot that is whole of.